Tuesday, February 14, 2017


This morning I woke up and had the pleasure of snuggling with my little man. It was great! It made my heart happy. So much heartache, yearning, tears, praying before my son came along. It reminded me of another lady I've read about who wanted a baby very much.

Hannah wanted a baby so much. One day she went to the temple and prayed. She prayed a desperate prayer. She was so emotionally involved in this prayer that the priest thought she was drunk. Hannah when confronted with this accusation explained to the priest that she was desperate for a son. The priest blessed Hannah and sent her on her way.

Hannah had her baby boy. She called him Samuel. When Samuel was old enough she took him to the temple and dedicated him back to the service of the Lord.

No, I won't be taking my son up to the church and dropping him off. I have though dedicated him back to the Lord and will train him up to put God first. As Hannah said, "For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him". I'm so thankful God has given me the desires of my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment