Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Bib Review


It's been a busy week. I haven't posted in awhile, but wanted to take a minute to talk about my new love. My son now drools almost non stop. He isn't quite teething yet we think, but he loves to put everything in his mouth. 

In all the business, I remembered I had received these bibs from his baby shower. These bibs are great. It is double layered, so not only does it keep his clothes from getting completely soaked, but there is the little teether piece at the bottom. It's also dual sided, so you can turn it around.



It does have one opportunity. It needs to have something inside the material to keep the bib from soaking through to the babies clothing. While it does take longer for it to get wet enough to soak through, it is possible, especially since my son tries to shove the bib in his mouth in the attempt to get to the teether at the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment