Friday, October 10, 2014

Makeover Dog Bed Day

Yesterday as I was cleaning the bedroom and picking up I picked up one of the dog beds in frustration. Our dogs have this terrible habit of biting little holes in to their dog beds. Then the stuffing either falls out through use of the bed or is pulled out by naughty dogs. So I had decided that while my husband was at work I was going to start throwing out dog beds. One at a time so it wouldn't be noted right away. The trick was how to replace it without impacting the budget. Dog beds are expensive. I didn't have an idea of how to replace it, but I was determined to start getting rid of some of these beds that leave a disaster all over our bedroom floor.
So, the first dog bed victim was located and brought downstairs. As I was walking through the front room my eyes rested on this tie blanket kit that I had found stashed away a few days ago. My brain did an instant click and I stopped. My dog bed needed a new cover. I had this kit just sitting there begging me to use it. It was decided! Today would be dog bed makeover day.
I did a little clean up around the house then started on the dog bed makeover. It took a little less than an hour to get things completed, then boom...
A quick fix, not as expensive as a new dog bed, no more mess. It is a win win! Ben seems to appreciate it the most, but he is the dog that seems to sleep on the floor the most.
#dogbedmakeoverday

No comments:

Post a Comment