Sunday, September 2, 2018

It's Fall Ya'll

We are so close to the official first day of fall for 2018. It's time to start breaking out the fall decorations. This includes, but is not limited to fall candles, decor, halloween decor, sweaters, hoodies, hot cocoa, etc. This list could go on and on.


I like summer, but I love spring and fall. (notice I left a season out) Though fall is when nature starts to die off and whither away in preparation for the cold season, it still ranks high on my list. I love the smells. I love sweaters. I love hoodies and I love all the colors.

I know that Haloween can be a controversial subject for some of those in my faith, but I am one who recognizes it. I see it as a day to have fun with your kids while they get to dress up and load themselves up with sugar. If you have an infant or toddler, you get to dress them up, collect candy and load yourself up with sugar. Honestly, I believe that it is a huge teaching opportunity for all of our kids. Historically, Haloween is not what some people have made it to be. So if I am to ban this holiday because of what it has morphed in to, then I need to ban tv, the internet, my phone, Christmas... you get my point. 

Besides... then you can't get cute stuff like this for your kid.

https://www.mythirtyone.com/us/en/1902279/product/8330

So tomorrow I will most likely be found in our storage room pulling out bins for fall. When it feels like fall, smells like fall and acts like fall. It's probably fall time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment